Monday, November 4, 2013

It is starting to feel like Christmas


I love Christmas, it is my favorite holiday.  I love the decorations, the feeling it gives me and the magic of it all.  So when I saw this tree, I think I might have made a little scream of joy.  In fact, I know that I screamed because the cast member came over to see if I was alright.  I mean look at those shoes and the little hats.  I know they ALL wanted to come home with me.  I might need a second job for the collection.  I didn't buy any yesterday, because I had the twins portraits done - so my Disney allotment was gone.  I think I need a budget line item just for Disney goodies.



Look, how adorable Tink's shoe is.  They have them for all the Princesses, Minnie, Villains.  I can decorate a small tree of just shoes.  See the Queen of Hearts shoe, adorable.



Then, I walked out of the store heading towards Walt and Minnie and I saw the castle.  Yup, they started decorating the castle.  I believe, I let out another little scream or gasp - not sure which one.  I absolutely, love Disneyland at Christmas.


I was waiting for my kids to arrive, so I just sat on a bench for 45 minutes watching the people.  I was a very happy girl.  I recommend on one of your Disney trips to just sit and watch.  There is so much beyond the rides.




No comments:

Post a Comment