Wednesday, November 13, 2013

So Excited

I am sooooo excited, the parks are starting to look more like Christmas.  Yesterday, Disneyland was suppose to be Christmas decorated, but I couldn't go, sigh.  I can't wait to see all the decorations, it just makes me happy.  Last week, we went to DCA and Cars was decorated.  It was adorable.  I have been thinking all weekend - how I could make some of their trees into little ornaments for a new tree in my house.  Hubby was a party pooper and said that I had to get the other trees decorated, first.  Ha - I love a challenge.


Isn't he adorable.  I need to find an ornament of this guy,  I am sure Disney has made one - field trip.  I have never seen the movie, so I went out and bought it - just so I could figure out who all the characters were.  I blamed my grandson and said I bought the movie for him, giggle.  By the way, he loved the movie.
 

I think, this is my favorite tree there.  It would make a cute ornament for my tree.  I think, I could put it on my Disney tree - until I have enough ornaments for a "Cars" tree.



Isn't this the cutest thing. 


This tree would look perfect in my backyard.  Ok, so I might have a Christmas tree problem.  But, these trees make me happy.  We all deserve to be happy and they recycle.

I am excited to see what else Disney has decorated.  They know how to make it feel like Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment